Reporting to FINTRAC

Learn more about who must report, what to report, how to report electronically and how to provide voluntary information to FINTRAC when you are not a reporting entity.

Who must report?

Consult the list of the business sectors that must report to FINTRAC.

Financial transactions that must be reported

Consult the list of the financial transactions that must be reported to FINTRAC by reporting entities.

Electronic reporting

Reporting entities have to submit all reports on suspicious transactions, large cash transactions, large virtual currency transactions, electronic funds transfers and casino disbursements to FINTRAC electronically if they have an Internet connection.

Providing voluntary information

Find out how you can provide FINTRAC with voluntary information about suspicions of money laundering and terrorist financing activities, or about suspicions of non-compliance with the PCMLTFA.

Reporting forms

Reporting entities that cannot report electronically must use our paper forms.

Date Modified: