FINTRAC web reporting system (F2R)
What is the FINTRAC web reporting system?
FINTRAC web reporting is a secure system accessed over the internet that lets reporting entities manually enter and correct reports individually. The reports that can be submitted with this system are:
- Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs)
- Large Cash Transaction Reports (LCTRs)
- non-SWIFT Electronic Funds Transfer Reports (EFTIs, EFTOs)
- Casino Disbursement Reports (CDRs)
You already have a user ID and password
What to expect once you sign in
How do I get access to FINTRAC web reporting?
You need to enroll with FINTRAC to obtain access.
Contact us to enroll by:
- sending an email to F2R@fintrac-canafe.gc.ca
- dialing 1-866-346-8722 and pressing <4> after choosing your language
In order to enroll, you will need to provide:
- your company's legal or business name that you will use for filing reports
- the main address where your company does business
- the type of reports that you plan to file
- the name of your FINTRAC web reporting administrator
- the name of your FINTRAC web reporting administrator’s assistant, if you choose to use this role
Your FINTRAC web reporting administrator will receive a username and password for the system. Your administrator manages access for your organization’s users and maintains information about the locations and contacts you will use on your reports.
To use FINTRAC web reporting, your browser needs to:
- accept cookies. A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer by the FINTRAC web reporting website.
- support 128-bit Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol. TLS is a widely adopted standard for ensuring secure web communications. It provides a secure channel between your browser and FINTRAC that reduces the risk of data being compromised.
Although other web browsers may work, we have tested Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 9 or greater, for use with the FINTRAC web reporting system.
- Date Modified: