Support to all reporting entities in light of COVID-19 and implementation of regulatory amendments
This webpage contains information for reporting entities about FINTRAC’s response to the recent outbreak of COVID-19.
Messages to all reporting entities
- June 1, 2021 Regulatory amendments in force as of June 1, 2021
- May 18, 2021 Notice on the assessment of obligations coming into force on June 1, 2021
- February 19, 2021 Large Virtual Currency Transaction Report Upload documentation
- January 22, 2021 FINTRAC’s Implementation of regulatory amendments
- November 16, 2020 Notice on forthcoming regulatory amendments and flexibility
- July 27, 2020 Desk examination resumption
- April 23, 2020
- March 25, 2020
FINTRAC is working closely with regime partners and stakeholders, and is constantly assessing the situation in relation to COVID-19, to ensure that it can continue to protect Canadians and Canada’s financial system, while respecting and supporting reporting entities in these challenging times.
Please refer to this website and @FINTRAC_Canada on Twitter for future updates on our compliance activities and priorities.
- Date Modified: